Friday, July 21, 2017

Cardz TV Crazy Crafters - Anything Goes #6 "Kandy Kane Kisses"

Hello everyone!
I've made a Christmas card, sticking with the Christmas in July theme, using Tiny Tidings and some paper from and old paper stack of Recollections paper.

Get your wallet ready because you'll want to stop on by the Cardz TV blog to purchase the stamps. Click on here:
Cardz TV Stamps

For more inspiration from all the design team sisters...
Click on here:
Cardz TV inspiration

Here's the card I've made.


I found some bits and pieces from a Recollections paper pack I had in my Holiday storage bin, American Crafts Ribbon and twine.

To more inspiration and to subscribe to my YouTube channel...
Click on here:
Sunshine Creations and Crafts YouTube Channel




Thanks so much for stopping by <3

Kim

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kim What a Gorgeous Christmas Card. Love your design for it looking like a gift and your idea for the ribbon is so clever as the way you sentiment looks like the gift tag the ribbons are so pretty....it sure all came together for one Spectacular look!! Outstanding 1st Christmas card!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete